Monday, February 11, 2013

Clinique Bonus Time!

It is Clinique Bonus Time at The Bay in Canada right now (Feb 6 - 24). I wasn't going to bother as I have recently noticed that my samples from the bonuses often go unused (except for the cosmetics bags - I love those!), but I've been eager to pick up another colour of my favourite eyeliner - the Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense.

So I made my way over to They Bay this morning to pick up shade 02-Intense Plum ($20), and it must have really been my lucky day because I was also offered a sample in shade 07-Intense Ivy, except is looks to be full size. The only difference seems to be that it does not have the smudger on the end. 

While I was there, I decided to pick up a couple of the new Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes ($19). I got shade 02-Lots o' Latte and shade 11-Portly Plum. These are supposed to provide a sheer tint of colour that is buildable and long-wearing.







Here is a quick eye that I did using the two Shadow Tints. I applied Lots o' Latte all over the lid and a  bit higher than the crease and blended out the edges with my finger. Then I went back in with Portly Plum in the outer V, blended with my finger and then used the Portly Plum as a liner. That's it - you can get a really pretty look with just two of these sticks. I did prime with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. With a primer, these did not crease on me. I have not tried without the primer.

In case you are curious, here is the bonus. It even included the bottom lash mascara, so I'm excited about that since I lost my old one.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment