Monday, March 25, 2013

Glossybox - February 2013


This post is sooo late! I got a bit behind in the posts that I wanted to complete, so anyways, we are almost done March and I'm showing my February Glossybox. But by now, at least I should have had a chance to try these products and let you know how I feel about them. So here we go.

  • Biore Acne Clearing Scrub - I'm pretty sure I've already received this in a box. Not sure if Glossybox is repeating items, or if it came in a Topbox or LuxeBox to which I also subscribe. If it is the same product, I did enjoy using it, and actually still have it sitting in my shower. I use it on days that I'm not using my Clarisonic. I'm saving this new one until the first tube is empty. This is a full size product.
  • Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment for Hair - Ok, so I haven't opened this one yet. But I am excited to try it once I'm done using my John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum (which I also received in a past box and really like). This treatment is supposed to add moisture, nutrients, shine and provide UV protection. Sounds good!
  • Givenchy Gloss Interdit No. 3 Coral Frenzy - I love when they include makeup in these boxes! This colour is so pretty and feels light and non-sticky on the lips. The full size version is $30, so I'll just enjoy this sample while it lasts!
  • Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower Rose and Jasmine Body Cleanser - Another full sized product! I haven't tried this yet since I have a bunch of half full body cleansers currently in my shower. It smells nice though.
  • Essence Quattro Eyeshadow - More makeup! This isn't a quad that would stand out to me at the drugstore, so I would be unlikely to purchase it, but I think it will be a fun thing to experiment with this summer. 
  • Eucerin Hual-urea Anti-Wrinkle Day / Night Cream - I really hate this little packet samples, but I may give this a go, eventually. I think that Eucerin would get more bang for it's advertising buck if they just splurged on some mini bottles for their samples, but oh well.
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Eucalyptus & Sage Hand Cream - You cannot really see this in the picture, but it is another packet. 
  • Glossybox Cupcake Kit - This box was celebrating Glossybox's first anniversary so they threw in some cupcake wrappers. Kind of cute.
So there you go! It was a really good box this month! I love the gloss, excited to try the hair treatment oil and the eyeshadow, and you can never have too many facial scrubs and body cleansers!

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment