Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I ♥ Spring!

I thought I would do the I ♥ Spring! tag that has been going around. I tag you all to do the same!

What is your favourite spring nail polish?

Well this is an easy one, and if you have been reading my blog recently, you would have seen it here. It is Pink Plumeria by China Glaze. However, I'm also really, really loving pastels, so a close second is the one I posted about here - Sugar Plum by Ciate. Of course I would never be able to choose just one...





What is your must have lip colour this spring?

Oh boy, another question that could have so many answers for me. I think that this spring a must have is one of the new Revlon Lip Butter shades. Out of the four that came out recently, I picked up Sorbet and Juicy Papaya. Both are so lovely and colourful - perfect for spring!





Show us your favourite spring dress.




I can't wait to wear this! It has been too cold so far, but I picked up this Marc by Marc Jacobs dress from shopbop back in February. It will be perfect for spring.

What is your favourite flower?

I love Lilacs! I love their smell, the gorgeous colour, and I love that they are low maintenance and keep growing from year to year.

What is your favourite spring scarf / accessory?

I think this would be a colourful statement necklace. I love incorporating these with simple t-shirts in the springtime. I've picked up two so far - one from Banana Republic, and another from J. Crew.


l to r: Banana Republic Bloom Necklace and J. Crew Crystal and Cabochon Necklace

On my wishlist for this spring is this one, also from J. Crew:


J. Crew Crystal-Encrusted Collar Necklace in White


What spring trends are you excited for?

Mint green! In general, I'm obsessed with all things teal, so for spring, a lightened up shade of blue-green is just perfect. I've already picked up a couple of blouses, a belt and a pair of flats (not all to be worn together, though!).

What is your favourite spring candle?

Honestly, I'm not much of a candle person. I'm kind of afraid of burning the house down, so I don't even buy them. Anyways, I prefer candles that are more of a spicy, woody scent, so if I did burn candles, it would mostly be during the fall and winter.

What is your favourite body spray / perfume for spring?

I'm in love with Stila Creme Bouquet. This is a very light scent that mixes vanilla, Pink Lilac, and Lily of the Valley. It is so pretty, but a bit too light for the winter, so I love breaking it out for the spring. It is a very wearable scent for daytime. 
source: Stila

What is spring like, where you live?

Eh, not that great to be honest. At least not so far. It has been cold and a bit snowy. I have high hopes for May though!

What is your favourite thing about spring?

The fresh air, the feeling of summer just around the corner, and the sun already starting to shine in the morning before I go to work.

Are you a spring cleaner?

Um, no. I'm never a cleaner. Have to work on that.

Any plans for a spring vacation?

Not yet, but there is still time to plan something!



If you do the I ♥ Spring! tag, leave your link in the comments so that I can read your responses!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment