Monday, April 29, 2013

I've Got the Monday Blues

In celebration of everyone's favourite day of the week, I went looking for all things blue in my makeup collection. I actually found a lot more than I expected. Not surprisingly, my blue items are some of my least used products, but I love having them on days when I'm feeling a little more adventurous.

top row l to r: Deep Night from the Laura Mercier Artists' Palette, Zoya Pixie Dust in Nyx, Cargo Swimmables Eye Pencil in Blue, MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Hint of Sapphire
second row l to r: OPI I Have a Herring Problem, Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Blue Had Me at Hello, Ciate Mini Paint Pot in Power Dressing, Bare Minerals Loose Liner Shadow in Jade
third row l to r: Lorac Baked Matte Satin Eyeshadow in Insider, Pur Minerals Dusty Sapphire Loose Eyeshadow, Chaos from the Urban Decay Vice Palette, Essie Blue Rhapsody
bottom row l to r: Essie Butler Please, Bossy Bobbi from theBalm Shady Lady vol. 2, Zoya in Blu, MAC Petrol Blue Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner

Happy Monday and thanks for reading!

1 comment: