Tuesday, June 18, 2013

IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Butter


I have been a huge fan of IT Cosmetics since the first time I tried their products. I am never disappointed when trying a new product from them, and these lip butters were no different. I've been enjoying the Vitality Lip Stains for some time now, so when I heard a lip butter was being released, I was really excited. 

As you can see from the picture above, these lip butters are full of great ingredients. As such, these lip butters feel so nice on the lips. Extremely hydrating and smooth, my lips feel great when wearing them. They also have a lovely, but very light scent that almost reminds me of the scent of MAC lipsticks, which I love. I cannot taste anything on my lips, however.

There are three shades in the collection: Pillow, In Love, and Darling.




l to r: Pillow, In Love, Darling

And here are the swatches:

l to r: Pillow, In Love, Darling
As you can see, the colours are just gorgeous - sheer, but still pigmented enough to give your lips a nice flush. I consider my lips to be fairly pigmented, and these all show up beautifully. 

As for lasting power, these are not stains like the previously released Vitality Lip Stains. These are more like gloss balms, so they will need to be reapplied. However, you will probably find yourself wanting to reapply due to the luxurious texture!

Can you tell I like these?

I would definitely recommend picking up one of these lip butters!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment