Thursday, June 20, 2013

theBalm Blush Collection


Products from theBalm never fail to get me excited. And for good reason - cute packaging, decent pricepoint, and the actual product always performs. I picked up these blush/shadows on Hautelook several months ago. The brand is featured regularly on Hautelook as I may have mentioned in a past post. It seems that I add to my collection each time I see them on there, so this means I own a lot of their products. 

These blushes are actually marketed as a multi-use product that can be used as either a blush or eyeshadow. I've actually only used them as blushes though. And as a blush, these are really great. 

There are three shades:
  • Down Boy - a natural everyday pale pink
  • Frat Boy - a perfect peachy pink coral shade
  • Cabana Boy - a gorgeous plum

l to r: Down Boy, Frat Boy, Cabana Boy

I really believe that any skintone could wear all three shades. The colour is quite pigmented, but can be blended out easily, so a light skintone could sheer out even the plum shade, to be quite wearable. Actually, the plum is probably my favourite and most worn shade of the bunch!



And on to the swatches:

l to r: Down Boy, Frat Boy, Cabana Boy

Have you tried any of these blushes?

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment