Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall Wishlist!

So I have not purchased a ton of new products recently - just a few things here and there. Of course this means that my wishlist is quite long at this point. Here are the items that I'm hoping to pick up within the next couple of months.


Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in the shade Rush - I've been dying to get one of these lipsticks. There was a mini size in one of my Ipsy bags, however, the colour ("69") was not that wearable for me. Rush is a gorgeous pinky-mauve that I would wear on a daily basis.


Another lip product that I've been wanting to try is the new Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo. I recently swatched them all at Sephora, and even though my skintone is quite fair, I prefer #6, which is actually the deepest of the range. #6 is a nude mauve, and I think it is really pretty. 


I've been loving the two Ambient Lighting Powders that I have already been using from Hourglass (Mood Light and Diffused Light) so I would love to pick up on a third in Dim Light. These are lovely setting powders and really do give a flawless finish. I would love to have them all, but Dim Light is the one that I currently have my eye on.


Becca Mineral Blush in Gypsy is a product that I have heard a ton of raves about and have been interested in trying it. The Becca line is not sold in my local Sephora, so unfortunately I have not been able to see it in person, but I think it would work well for me.


This gift set from Tarte looks amazing! I purchased their holiday set last year, and am still enjoying using it, so I think this one would be a no-brainer. Of course everyone knows they make lovely blushes, but I really do enjoy everything I have ever purchased from the line. Can't wait to get this one!


Lastly, I have a skincare product. I feel like my skin could use a bit of a boost, so I've been thinking of picking up the REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask. I've heard a lot about this product and how it is quite helpful in evening out skin tone and texture. I may try it as a 100 point perk if that is still available. 

What's currently on your wishlist?

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment